For this card I used the adorable Tropical Squidgie image from Stamping Bella. I am being encouraged by a friend to challenge myself to colour more this year so I am breaking out the pencils more and getting more colouring onto my projects. I am even entering a few progressive colouring challenges! For this card I used my Polychromos Pencils, using the following colours:
- Hair: Green Gold / Brown Ochre / Burnt Sienna
- Glasses: Earth Green Yellowish / May Green / Cobalt Grey IV
- Pineapple Girl: Van Dyck Brown / Sanguine / Cadmium Orange
- Coconut: Brown Ochre / Van Dyck Brown
- Skin: Burnt Sienna / Medium Flesh / Light Flesh
I made this a bright and fun card to fit in with the challenge, but also the image is just fun and calls out for bright and cheery!
Anyway thanks for stopping by today, have a great day!