I have a fun card to share from a Papermilldirect project today. I made a fun Easter scene with some fun stamps and dies and some lovely colours of Papermilldirect card. I used:
- Papermilldirect White Hammered Card
- Papermilldirect Baby Pink Card
- Papermilldirect Apple Creen Card
- Papermilldirect Buff Card
- Papermilldirect Pale Turquoise Card
- Papermilldirect Plain Teal Card
- Papermilldirect Marine Blue Card
- Papermilldirect Daffodil Yellow Card
- Annabelle Stamps Easter Chick stamps and dies (discontinued I am afraid but there are similar out there)
- Whiff of Joy Fence Die
- Silhouette Cutting Machine Grass Cut file
I started off stamping out lots of the eggs and chicks and carts on a selection of colours of card.
I used the coordinating dies to cut out these pieces, but you could of course hand cut.
For the eggs I cut and paper pieced some of them so that they were multi coloured groupings rather than all the same.
I created my scene on a piece of the white hammered card, using a mix of glue and foam tape for dimension.
I then added this onto my card and called it done. I love how happy and cheerful it looks, perfect for Easter greetings!