I have a project share today from Crafty Cutting using the super cute Kraft albums. I used the 4*4 albums and you can find them on this page here.
- I took the album apart and painted the cover and then when dry stenciled on it.
- I then sealed it with a spray sealer with a bit of sparkle in it.
- While all the pages were out I stamped on them with a script stamp and inked up the edges for interest.
- I then cut patterned paper to cover the pages. Some pages I covered fully, some I cut a small triangle of paper for and others I cut paper for and tore the edge for more interest.
- All this paper was glued on to create pockets for tags.
- All of the album pages were glued at the bottom so that they could hold even more tags.
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you check out Crafty Cutting a fantastic Irish store!