Hi all! It is time for another challenge over on the Sarah Hurley blog. The theme this month is buttons….I went a bit wild with my interpretation! I took a sheet of card and glued down a lot of buttons, really A LOT. I used gel medium to glue them in place. I then coated them with some gesso and then a layer of a teal paint wash. I then went over this with gold ink. I added a white layer in being and some white flourishes and some gold painted flowers. The word blocks are from Sarah’s Steampunk collection, they are a brilliant sheet of words for projects. I mounted these on white card too in order to make them pop a bit more. I added some twine and adhered to a kraft base and called it done!!