Post number 3 for my guest designer slot for Annabelle stamps. I am really enjoying my time getting to create along side such an amazing team of people! They currently have a superb blog hop happening and lots of exciting new releases so make sure to join in the fun happening over there! This week the challenge is to Say it With a banner….
I know banners are more traditionally a triangular shape, but I wanted to use the sentiment from the Rockin’ Instrumental set so I went square. I also decided that I wanted to use this set to make a girly card for a change. The set lends itself quite well to masculine cards but I fancied the challenge of making it rock chick appropriate! I used kraft card stock as the base, pink paper, brown paper with pinky brown polka dots and pink and purple inks. Oh and some yummy Annabelle sprinkles too….
The guitars were shaded with pink colouring pencils. I wanted them to look enamled like a real guitar so I painted a coat of pink liquid pearls over the top of them. Its hard to get a picture of the sheen this gives, but it looks great in real life!
How To Play Along :
– We post our challenges every Friday at 12:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
– Our Sketch Challenge Runs from the last Friday of a month through till the last Friday of the following month.
– Each Friday in between we have themed challenges. To be eligible for the monthly prize of a $20 gift voucher to spend in store at AnnaBelle Stamps you MUST take part in the sketch challenge AND one of the weekly challenges.
– Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
– Copy ad save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to this blog in your post.
– Please don’t link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
– A maximum of 5 challenges may be combined including this one.
– You may enter any challenge several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
– We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps, but you can play along without them. For those who use AnnaBelle stamps and upload to the Gallery
HERE then you will also be in the running to be our Monthly Guest Designer!
Make sure to head on over to the Annabelle blog and check out the DT’s work -they all ROCK!! Join in the challenge too, the prize is just too good not to! 😀