A big thank you to Deirdre over at Colour and Ink for this blog award. I am chuffed that she thinks my blog inspires – thank you Deirdre!! To carry on the tradition I must….
1.Thank the person/persons that shared this award with me and link it back to their blog/blogs. I recommend you look at Deirdres amazing blog, her style is superb, fantastic cards, I can be kept entertained over there looking at her work for ages!!
2. Share 7 things about myself! … Erm, ok, I will have to try not to scare anyone off here….
- I have two rabbits as pets. They live in the house and are little furry daemons, but I love them to pieces!
- I have a little brother – who is 6’3 – he got all the tall genes – I only grew to 5’3, life is unfair!
- I lived in Dublin, Ireland, where it rains all the time!
- I love rock climbing.
- I don’t drink tea, coffee or alcohol – I sound like a real fun loving party animal now right?!
- I LOVE reading and would easily read a book a day on holidays/weekends etc.
- I hate having to talk about myself so am really glad I have gotten to number 7 🙂
3. Pass this award onto seven other bloggers that I have recently discovered. Please look at these blogs – you will come away so inspired.
Maillardville Manor – Ashli
Funky Junk Interiors – Donna
Miss Mustard Seed – Miss Mustard Seed 🙂
She Stamps – Cheryl
Exploring the Crafty Side of Me – Sandie
4. Leave a comment so they can pass along the recognition!
Thanks for stopping by I hope you enjoy visiting the above blogs as much as I do!!