I recently did an on-line class for Crafting Ireland. The class was done on Ustream and was recorded so if you want to follow the class for the tutorial on the pages and stand I made you find the class on-line l here.
Below I have a video of the completed product. I still have the journalling to do but its mostly done!
For anyone who missed it the paper I used is from the digital Retro Home Kit from Sarah Hurley Designs.
I have posted the supply list and measurements (in inches and centimetres) for the project below the video.
Supply list and measurements
Supply list for the online class
Mini layout pages:
- 4 sheets of cardboard/chipboard at 13cmx13cm ( 5 1/8 ” x 5 1/8″ )
- 8 sheets 6×6 paper cut down to 13x13cm ( 5 1/8 ” x 5 1/8″ )- keep the off cuts!
- This will make 4 double sided pages so you will have 8 pages in total, you can of course make more if you wish!
- Polaroid style photo mats: photos are 7.4 x 7.4 cm ( 2 7/8″ x 2 7/8″ ) and the white card to matt them on is 9.6cm x 8.1cm (3 3/4″ x3 3/16″)
- You will need 8 photos and 8 photo mats
- Adhesives, border punches, trim, score board, duct tape and tools as usual
- Binding rings or ribbon (Binding rings do work the best)
- Crop a dile/eyelet setter and eyelets (optional)
- Hole punch
For the stand:
- 1 x Sheet of chipboard 30cm long and 15cm high (12″ x 6″)
- 2 x pieces of chipboard 15cm high and 6cm wide (6″ x 2 3/8″ )
- Duct tape
- 2 sheets 6×6 paper or paint to cover it
- Optional – embellishments. I use washi tape.