I am absolutely delighted to be a guest designer at Annabelle Stamps for the month of April. I love their stamps and products and love their challenges so I am delighted to be able to participate as a guest designer. My first post in this role is for the fantastic Bling Sketch challenge. Here is the sketch for this month….
And here is my take on the sketch using my favourite Annabelle Stamp set, Rockin’ Instrumental….
I replaced the squares on the sketch with the drums, guitar and sentiment. These were all clear embossed to add some shine and dimension. The guitar and sentiment were adhered using dimensional foam to give even more dimension. I created the background using a sheet of white card that I repeatedly stamped the music notes from the set on and clear embossed. I then inked up the background using my distress inks. My bling is the superb star crystal gems, I love these beauties, they really do shine!!
We would love to see your work using this sketch….
How To Play Along :
- We post our challenges every Friday at 12:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
- Our Sketch Challenge Runs from the last Friday of a month through till the last Friday of the following month.
- Each Friday in between we have themed challenges. To be eligible for the monthly prize of a $20 gift voucher to spend in store at AnnaBelle Stamps you MUST take part in the sketch challenge AND one of the weekly challenges.
- Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
- Include a link back to this blog in your post.
- Please don’t link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
- A maximum of 5 challenges may be combined including this one.
- You may enter any challenge several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
- We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps, but you can play along without them. For those who use AnnaBelle stamps and upload to the Gallery
then you will also be in the running to be our Monthly Guest Designer!
Looking forward to seeing you over at the Annabelle blog!